Universal Civil Contracting employee a team of professionals, which hold an array of different qualifications, allowing our company to stand out amongst the rest. We currently employee a team of Machine operators who are efficient in GPS machine control, a stormwater crew lead by a qualified plumber, civil engineers, civil surveyors, project managers, qualified builders, diesel fitters and a labouring crew.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for future consideration.
The ideal applicant will have had experience in Construction Survey and Quality Control in all aspects of Civil Construction (i.e., earthworks, road construction, drainage, quarry and pit management, etc.)
To be considered, the following attributes are highly regarded
• Ability to work autonomously – as required.
• Be physically fit and capable of manual handling and numerous survey related tasks.
• Commitment and capability to meet construction goals and timeframes.
• Ability to setup and manage design models for survey and machine control on Civil Construction Projects.
• Experience with gathering and processing data via aerial surveys (drone) for stockpile, pit, quarry and preliminary site surveys.
• Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and problem solve, providing support to multiple supervisors/foreman/leading hands at various sites – simultaneously.
• Preparation of ‘as-constructed’ drawings & conformance reports / various QA documentation
After completing a 6-month probation period, the successful applicant will prove themselves as a valuable UCC employee. They will demonstrate competence in all of the aspects listed above and will maintain and develop on UCC’s culture of Safety, Environmental responsibility and Quality work.
• Follow instructions and work autonomously – in varying environments.
• Conform and promote UCC’s high Safety and Environmental standards
• Understand and have ability to use current 2D and 3D Topcon packages.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• 3+ years’ experience in construction surveying.
• Experience with total station, RTK, GPS, machine control and Magnet software (or similar software).
• Experience with drones & photogrammetry.
• Experience in computer aided drafting with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to apply design knowledge toward solving assigned tasks and engineering activities.
• Resourcefulness and flexibility, particularly around:-
o Utilising and sharing available resources within a small company.
o Meeting timeframes and supporting multiple teams across various work sites simultaneously.
o Position reports directly to UCC Management
The position would initially be based on casual rates with opportunities to a permanent position pending performance.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Construction Surveyor’.
*All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Positions Available: 1
Location: Brisbane / Gold Coast Region
Employment: Full Time
Contact Phone: 0426 248 271
Contact Email: email@example.com
To apply, please submit your Resume and any other Certificates, Tickets and/or Licenses.