Partners in your subdivision projects success
Universal Civil Construction has established itself as a leading Queensland-based provider of residential, industrial and commercial subdivision services. With a comprehensive range of services, an experienced and highly-skilled construction team backed by a commitment to technology and fleet, we assist clients in delivering successful subdivision projects.
Universal Civil also have proven experience in working with local councils and regulatory bodies to ensure all project works are delivered in strict accordance with development guidelines. Our ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders allows us to deliver projects seamlessly.
Our range of residential, industrial and commercial subdivision services include:
- Utilities including water, sewerage, electrical, gas and communications
- Landscaping works
- Major bio-retention system works
- Flood control solutions, including construction of appropriate detention basins.
- Subdivisional work for development companies
- Environmentally sensitive rural subdivision
- Water supply construction works
- Drainage, gas and sewage reticulation
- Large earthworks for road construction
- Concrete and asphalt pavements
- Electrical infrastructure civil works
- Retaining walls
- Demolition and Removal
Proven systems and processes
Over the past 18 years, the team at Universal Civil Contractors have developed industry-leading systems, processes and procedures to ensure all road projects are delivered on time, on budget and most importantly, safely.
Industry Leading Technology and Fleets
Universal Civil Contractors are at the forefront of civil construction technology. Our focus on investing in quality technologies and construction fleets allow us to deliver projects efficiently.
Learn more about our technology and fleet by clicking here.